EDGE System Overview
ATMOX EDGE System offers controlled ventilation system of the attic through the use of ATMOX Attic DC-Powered Fans. The control set and power supply for fans all run from one electrical outlet, allowing for a simpler installation, minimizing or eliminating the need for an electrician. The fans receive power through the use of a low voltage cable (such as those used in landscape lighting wire) that attaches directly to the control set and power supply. Each fan is then spliced onto the wire at the location needed.
The EDGE System supplies 150 watts of power for the fans. The power needed will be determined by the number and type of ATMOX Attic DC fans being used. The EDGE Control Set comes with a set of sensors (inside and outside).
The ATMOX EDGE Controls direct the operation of the fans to run only when “good” air is available. This is determined based on two parameters: heat reduction and/or moisture control. The EDGE System must be used with ATMOX DC-Powered Fans. With the use of the optional ATMOX Power Booster, there is no limit to the number of ATMOX DC-Powered Fans that can be used. Since attics are different depending on location and layout, the ATMOX DC-Powered Fans come in different styles to fit your attic.
- Uses low voltage 12V DC-Powered fans and cable
- Powers fans and control set from one electrical outlet, minimizes or eliminates need for an electrician. (Outlet does not need to be in the attic.)
- No limit to number of ATMOX DC Fans with use of optional Power Booster
- Creates balanced air flow in entire attic
- Is fully automatic once installed
- Energy efficient