FLEX System Overview
ATMOX FLEX System offers controlled ventilation system of crawlspace through the use of ATMOX DC-Powered Fans. The control set and power supply for fans all run from one electrical outlet, allowing for a simpler installation, minimizing or eliminating the need for an electrician. The fans receive power through the use of a low voltage cable (such as those used in landscape lighting wire) that attaches directly to the control set and power supply. Each fan is then spliced onto the wire at the location needed.
The ATMOX FLEX System supplies 150 watts of power to the fans. The power needed will be determined by the number and type of ATMOX DC fans being used. The FLEX Control Set comes with a set of sensors (inside and outside).
The ATMOX FLEX Controls direct the operation of the external fans to run only when “good” air is available. The FLEX System must be used with ATMOX DC-Powered Fans. With the use of the optional ATMOX Power Booster, there is no limit to the number of ATMOX DC-Powered Fans that can be used. Since crawlspaces are different depending on location and layout, the ATMOX DC-Powered Fans come in different styles to fit your crawlspace.
- Easy install from crawlspace
- Incorporates use of optional dehumidifier
- Run fans and control set from one outlet, minimizes or eliminates need for an electrician
- No limit to number of ATMOX DC Fans with use of optional Power Booster
- Has option in fan setup for internal fans to enhance air flow at times and to increase air circulation with use of dehumidifier
- Has constant power source for accessories such as lighting
- Has option to incorporate a heating system
- Fully automatic once installed
- Energy efficient